How To Access Thunderbird Emails In Outlook 365?
A wide range of users is looking for a reliable way to open Thunderbird emails in Outlook 365. Nowadays email is the most demanded way for professional communication, Thunderbird is a widely used email client. Thunderbird has many features such as email management, junk filtering, open source, complying with industry standards and support, providing cross-platform support, etc.
On the other hand, Outlook is a reputed email client that saves its entire information in PST format. MS Outlook also offers several advanced features that Thunderbird does not offer. Hence, most Thunderbird users have chosen to export Thunderbird emails to Outlook 365.
Reason To Transfer Thunderbird Emails To Outlook 365
- Due to Thunderbird’s slower development process, there is no focus on security and stability.
- Thunderbird does not offer a task and calendar list.
- Thunderbird supports the POP/IMAP/SMTP protocols of various email clients but only configures itself with add.
Manual Solution To Import Thunderbird Emails To Outlook 365
This solution requires you to download both the Thunderbird email client and Outlook. If you have a high level of technical knowledge, you can try this solution.
- Open Thunderbird and tap on the folder you want to export.
- Select the email data files and then press on the Save option.
- Look for a suitable destination to save the result and continue.
- Now navigate to MS Outlook, create a new folder, and give it an appropriate name.
- Drag and drop any Thunderbird emails you want to import.
Why Experts Do Not Rely On Manual Solutions?
- There is no guarantee that you will get accurate results using the manual method.
- When importing Thunderbird emails to Outlook, users have to go through several technical configurations.
- The manual process is very tedious and even takes a few hours.
- There is a high risk of data loss when importing Thunderbird emails to Outlook.
How To Convert Thunderbird Emails To Outlook 365 Using Third-Party Software?
To overcome the limitations of the manual approach, you can opt for Thunderbird to Outlook Converter, the perfect way to get your work done instantly with full privacy. The best thing about this software is that you can complete the whole process in just a few simple clicks.
- Download and launch the software on your Windows PC.
- Then in the desktop email client, click Open and select Thunderbird.
- Proceed to the source path and preview the mailbox data.
- Before clicking the Save button, select PST from the list of export options.
Other Features Of This Converter
- This software allows users to select specific items to eliminate unnecessary data.
- This tool can detect Thunderbird automatically.
- It allows exporting Thunderbird profiles to any IMAP-supported email application.
- No technical expertise is required to perform this process.
- You can select specific files or entire folders as you wish.
In this article, we have explained the process of opening Thunderbird emails in Outlook 365. We have mentioned all the necessary information in this post about this project and also mentioned risk-free and risk-free solutions. You can choose according to your suitability. Due to several risks or limitations, we encourage you to opt for third-party software to get accurate results with enhanced privacy.